Thursday, January 13, 2011

Say what? ....archival prints? almost...

Hello again, I think it's about time I let people know I'm getting closer to being able to offer archival prints of my work!  Unfortunately early this summer my computer crashed and, like an idiot, I did not have my files backed up on another hard drive.  I have not had an opportunity to photograph my work in an environment that is conducive to producing quality, high resolution photographs of the work, mostly due to the large scale of the paintings.  However, I will have that opportunity as I am setting up my upcoming show on February 4th at PIRATE (3655 Navajo St, Denver)!  Once I have re-documented the work I still have in-hand, I will begin working with a local print company to have archival prints of my work made.  If you want to pre-order prints you can shoot me an email at nate@natebaldwinhyperrealism.com.  Below is a list of the work that will soon be available for prints:
-Self Portrait 1
-Self Portrait 2
-Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (in question, because of its tiny size)
-Repose
-Diner
-Standard Procedure
-Curing the Disease (in progress)

When prints become fully available, I will update my website so that when you click on a thumbnail of any of those images, it will link to a separate, purchasing page where you will be able to read all the information regarding the printing process and materials and select how many of what size you would like to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment