Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Website, html codes, and Prints

All the pieces are falling into place.  I am a step closer to publishing the online store on my official website, which will allow people to order posters, bookmarks, magnets, and archival prints of artwork (LightJet or Giclee on canvas). 

Prints will soon be available for select works as archival LightJet photographic prints on Fujicrystal archival paper and as Giclee prints on gallery-wrapped canvas.  Archival prints will come with a certificate of authenticity.  I will also be selling posters as an economical alternative to prints.  The posters will only be available in standard poster size, and they will have a white border including my name, the artwork title, medium, and dimensions.  Other inexpensive products include magnets and bookmarks.  A portion of the sales of economical-posters, bookmarks, and magnets will be donated to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Colorado. 

I have only just recently re-documented the artworks that will be available for prints, so tomorrow I will make all adjustments to the images and begin working with my print company to make sure everything is set and ready to go as soon as orders come.  There has already been pre-orders requested, so if you or anyone you know is interested in prints, please feel free to email me at orders@natebaldwinhyperrealism and I will respond to you with the details on sizes and prices. 

My solo show is completely hung and ready-to-go for this Friday opening reception!  This is a very exciting time for me, and I'm thrilled to be showing my work to a larger audience of viewers.  Just don't get timid because of the cold weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment